Lecrin Valley and Albuñuelas:
Come to one of the most attractive areas of Granada (Spain)
translated by Google Translator
Riding Palmali offers:
- Horse trekkings around Albuñuelas, visiting their mountains and enjoying the panoramic views of de Lecrin Valley and its surroundings.
- We have our own horser and we offer local guide for thematic routes.
- We adapt our routes to your requirements and capability.
El Valle de Lecrín
Mapa Granada y Valle de Lecrín
"a quiet and tranquil backwater amidst orange
and lemon groves.The night air is perfumed with the scent
of jasmine and orange blossom transporting you to
The Land of a Thousand and On Nights"
- The Lecrin Valley is on the foot of Sierra Nevada, halfway between Granada and the Tropical Coast. It is a full colourful place of small immersed towns between orchards and mountains. Crossing site of numerous cultures that have been leaving track in this land and its people....
- The Lecrin Valley offers the best conditions for rural tourism and the offer of these top quality rural accommodations is increasing.
- more info:
Mancomunidad de Municipios del Valle de Lecrín (Granada)...
Web Turismo Valle Lecrín
Palmali en Turismo Valle de Lecrín